Academic Year 2019 / 2020
Catering Services Department Policies and Procedures:
- The BSE Restaurant offers a set menu that is changed every half term
- The BSE Restaurant DOES NOT ACCEPT CASH SALES. This rule applies to pupils and members of staff
- Hot Meals and Canteen items are bought in exchange for BSE coupons
- Coupon Booklets cost L.E350. and include 10 coups X L.E 35.
- Various amount coupon Booklets cost L.E. 150 are used for canteen items and include coupons worth: , L.E. 1, L.E. 6, ,L.E. 8, L.E. 30
- If you want your child to buy hot lunch or canteen items, please give him/her a coupon for the exact cost of the meal/canteen item you would like him/her to purchase.
- Coupon Booklets can be used any day of the week not including weekends/school/public holidays
- Coupon Booklets expire on the last day of the academic year. Left over coupons cannot be carried over to the following academic year
- Please write your child’s name, year group and class on the back of the coupon
- For Foundation stage children, please include your choice of meal on the back of the coupon.
For further information and enquiries, please contact the Catering Services Coordinator: Ms. Hoda Wadie on 01090765640
Caesar Salad L.E. 30
Tuna Salad L.E. 30
Cheese Salad L.E. 20
Chicken Pane L.E. 30
Shish Tawook L.E. 30
Grilled Chicken L.E. 30
Club Sandwich L.E. 30
Crispy Chicken L.E. 30
Shawerma Beef / Chicken L.E. 30
Pasta (red/white sauce) L.E. 15
Bake Rolls L.E. 6
Sun Bites L.E. 6
Pop Corn L.E. 8
Croissant L.E 8
Pattee L.E. 8
Drinks & Desserts
Water L.E. 6
Juice L.E. 8
Juice (Pure) L.E 12
Fresh Juice L.E. 15
Flavored Milk L.E. 8
Please note that the Waffles & Crepe will be served onceper week on Thursday as a treat with chocolate syrup.
Junior and Senior School Hot Meal Daily Menu – Term 1
On a daily basis pasta with white and red sauce are also available.
|Day||Meal Choice 1||Meal Choice 2||Desserts|
|Sunday||Chicken Shawerma with Rice & Grilled Vegetables||Lasagne with Green Salad||Cupcake|
|Monday||Chicken Negresco & Salad||Grilled Meat ‘Kofta’ with Yellow Rice and Green Salad||Juice|
|Tuesday||Shredded Chicken with Molokhia & Rice||Pasta Bolognese &Green Peas||Fresh Fruit|
|Wednesday||Baked Chicken Nuggets with Pasta and Grilled Vegetables||Minced Meat Zucchini Bechamel With Rice||Jelly|
|Thursday||Pasta with Meat Balls & Grilled Vegetables||Minced Meat & grilled aubergine Moussaka With Rice||Cupcake|
Please note that this menu will be repeated throughout the First half term.
Kindly Note that the Junior School children are not allowed to bring cash to the school.
Senior school children can bring cash to buy their coupons in exchange for cafeteria items.