Your child will have access to good nutrition and healthy eating options at The BSE through a variety of hot and cold meals.
We believe that mealtimes are hugely important for a child’s learning and development. Our school catering menu, provided by Delta Catering Services features a nutritious and delicious range of foods.
We agree with Delta’s beliefs that food is an education and a path to a healthy lifestyle.
They are dedicated to bringing us hot and cold meals that are:
- enjoyable and designed to satisfy multiple nutritional needs
- made with fresh ingredients
- grounded in wellness to provide fuel for the day
PURCHASING FOOD NO CASH – COUPON SYSTEM
Catering Services Department
Catering Services Department Policies and Procedure:
- The BSE Restaurant offers a set menu that is changed every term
- The BSE Restaurant DOES NOT ACCEPT CASH SALES. This rule applies to pupils and members of staff.
- Hot Meals and Canteen items are bought in exchange for BSE coupons.
- Coupon Booklets can be purchased from the BSE Cashiers located in the junior school cashiers.
- If you want your child to buy hot lunch or canteen items, please give him/her a coupon for the exact cost of the meal/canteen item you would like him/her to purchase.
- Coupon Booklets can be used any day of the week.
- Coupon Booklets expire on the last day of the academic year. Left over coupons cannot be carried over to the following academic year.
- Please write your child’s name, year group and class on the back of the coupon.
- For Foundation stage children, please write your choice of meal on the back of the coupon.
For further information and enquiries, please contact the Catering Services Coordinator: Ms. Hoda Wadie firstname.lastname@example.org