Thank you for your interest in The British School of Egypt, here are a few steps that you need to follow in order to apply to our school
All prospective parents are welcomed to join our Open Mornings (announced on our social media pages and on our website) to attend a fully fledged presentation about the school by our Leadership team followed by a campus tour for the following academic year.
- Child’s electronic birth certificate
- 10 passport size photos
- Copy of both parent ID’s
- Most recent previous school report (applicable for F2 applicants onwards)
Assessments & Parent conferences
The Assessment can be arranged once the application form is submitted and all supporting documents are handed in.
- All assessments will be arranged through the admissions office.
- You can reach the admission office on 01289 555 550 or 01010 755 225.
- You can also email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- A parent conference will be arranged on the same day of the assessment.
- Results of assessment are discussed within 5 working days after the assessment has taken place.
- When both pupil assessment and parent conference are successful, payment of registration fee is necessary within 10 working days in order to secure a place for the following academic year. Payment is made directly in school.