They are dedicated to bringing us hot and cold meals that are:
- enjoyable and designed to satisfy multiple nutritional needs
- made with fresh ingredients grounded in wellness to provide fuel for the day
Catering Services Department Policies and Procedure:
- The BSE Restaurant offers a set menu that is changed every term
- The BSE Restaurant DOES NOT ACCEPT CASH SALES. This rule applies to pupils and members of staff.
- Hot Meals and Canteen items are bought using the SPARE cashless system.
- Credit should be loaded onto your child’s spare account to enable them to purchase items using their SPARE bracelet or card
- The SPARE system will enable you as a parent to monitor exactly which items your child is purchasing and to also set restrictions on their spending each day, week or month.
- The SPARE accounts can be recharged online or via the school cashier.
- Parents of the Foundation stage children have the option of pre-ordering their child’s meals for each day of the week on a weekly or monthly basis, which will be delivered to the children in their classrooms at the appropriate break times.
For further information and enquiries, please contact the Catering Services
Coordinator: Ms. Hoda Wadea on 01090765640