The BSE transport service is door-to-door, where possible, and offered on request (with supplementary costs) through an external bus company for children from Foundation Stage One (F1) to Year 12.
The transportation service we offer is safe and comfortable for children and uses modern buses.
As with all of The British School of Egypt services, you can rest assured that the safety of the children is of utmost importance.
As well as making sure our buses are safe and comfortable, we also carefully plan the routes to and from the campus to find the quietest and most efficient routes; meaning less time spent in traffic.
COVID-19 Safety Information:
- temperature check before boarding.
- organised queuing and boarding.
- the use of face coverings for children drivers and assistants.
- ventilation maintained during the journey.
- additional cleaning of vehicles after each route.
Registering for the Bus Service:
- To register for the bus service, please contact the transportation office at email@example.com
A member of the transportation team will contact you to confirm the availability of a place on the bus and inform you about morning pick up and afternoon drop off times and locations.